Iconic for its memorable advertising campaign that urges customers to “eat fresh”, Subway is one of the healthiest fast food options available anywhere. For almost 50 years now, Subway has committed to providing quality choices to customers on the go. Customers can find a wide range of healthy sandwiches and salads at every Subway restaurant they walk into. With more than 37,000 locations around the world, it is easy to see that customers have quickly adapted to a more nutritious meal that the whole family can enjoy. While Subway continues to grow to this day, their commitment to the customer is unwavering, evidenced by the fact that they continue to provide quality sandwiches at affordable prices.
– This employee displays a cheerful attitude while greeting customers and making sandwiches.
– Operates cash register.
– Keeps sandwich preparation area neat and clean.
– Checks supplies in inventory area.
– Must have ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 30 lbs occasionally.
– Some high school education is required.
Senior Sandwich Artist
– Greets and serves guests.
– Prepares product.
– Maintains food safety and sanitation standards.
– Completion of light paperwork involved.
– Some restaurant experience is required.
– Supervises the operations of a shift.
– Ensures that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness, and inventory control standards are maintained at a high level.
– May include scheduling and supervising staff.
– Minimum one year experience in a restaurant business is required.
– Coordinates deliveries and food preparation.
– Schedules staff and addresses training and development concerns, monitors staff progress.
– Assists with the hiring process.
– Conducts performance reviews.
– Understands and will practice crisis management and loss prevention strategies.
– Will manage without supervision using positive and professional leadership skills.
Why People Recommend Working at Subway:
– Great training program, competent managers.
– Good opportunity to learn customer service.
– Reasonable hours, fair pay, good management. The management is very friendly and definitely cares about their associates.
– Clean and fun environment to work in!