Fuels Your Day in Lancaster, PA
Our guests appreciate the full breakfast smorgasbord that is included with their reservation. Who wouldn’t appreciate waking up to dozens of delicious food options, including a waffle station, omelet bar, homemade whoopie pies and much more?
While we welcome you to book an overnight stay today so that you can enjoy a hot and delicious breakfast, feel free to stop in and indulge even if you’re just visiting Lancaster for the day. We prepare and serve breakfast every day of the week, and we love when our neighbors visit. Like you, they want to start the day with friends and full bellies. In addition to enjoying the delicious food and fun fellowship, though, they know an insider’s tip. The smorgasbord fuels you for a full day of sightseeing and other Lancaster County activities.
What can you enjoy doing close to Hershey Farm?
- Shop ’till you drop at Tanger Outlets.
- Ride the train at the Strasburg Railroad.
- Experience the thrilling rides and water park at Dutch Wonderland.
- Ride scooters through the Amish countryside.
- Attend a Sight and Sound show or a concert at American Music Theater.
- Drive through Lancaster County and enjoy the fresh country air and the beautiful sights.
Don’t those activities sound like fun? We think so. That’s why we invite you to stop in today for the homemade, hot and delicious breakfast smorgasbord that fuels your day in Lancaster, PA.Pin It